Sunday, December 12, 2010

once again, it's the season for holidays!! :D

so here i am currently with my family at the airport on our way to Switzerland :)
yeah, we're going there again but hey, no harm done right? anyways, the whole scenic thing there is super awesome and my train rides are free! (those things costs a bomb)

is blogging even being normal now?? everyone and everything seems rather dead.. like this blog over here.. anyways, maybe i'll post up some nice pics when i get back (if im not to lazy to do the uploading first) so tt my blog isn't this dead.

SO. i'm looking forward to this trip and i really really hope (fingers crossed) tt my memory card doesn't die on me once again and waste all my efforts of snapping shots from the other side of the world lol (:

speaking of the other side, we'll be experiencing jetlag of 7 hours! (singapore being early by 7 hours) so my monday would actually last for 31hours!! which kinda sucks if im exhuasted.. but tt's okay cos i took a power nap and dreamt abt smtg to do with youtube this aftrnoon so i can spam movies on e airplane! :D

okayy, so yeah, tt's abt it for now cos i'm gonna explore ard since i have the chance to do so in the departure hall (: (veena, how do u say bye in tt language you always said it in? is it french or smtg? oh well.)

No comments: